Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Greetings Nathan, We have a sharp tv model lc40le433u that

Customer Question

Greetings Nathan, We have a sharp tv model lc40le433u that the power is cycling after selecting from hdmi to tv input. The Power light goes from red to blue the channel is displayed (top Right) with a dark screen and then the process starts the loop again. No flashing of power light, left unplugged for over 4 hrs no fix, tried holding power button down while unplugging and plugging back in. no fix, low use tv 3 years old. Ta Chris
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's ok we got it fixed buy pressing the menu button on the side of the unit. thanks Chris
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Chris.

It looks like you were reading one of my prior threads with another customer here.

Thank you for the update, I'm glad to hear it is back on track for you now. If you have the issue come back, or need any further help, feel free to get back in touch.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please do remember to rate my service prior to logging off, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1gHgj1k

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,