Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have question to my VIZIO TV problem

Customer Question

I have a follow up question to my VIZIO TV problem
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

Please provide me details of that follow up question.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I replaced the main board as you suggested. The TV is on but the remote does not work. So I have not been able to do any settings.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

OK, please make sure the remote sensor board is connected to main board securely as remote sensor board receives infrared signals coming from remote control. Also check if TV works through control buttons on TV itself.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The little wheel on the side of TV will turn it on and off but I haven't been able to make it do anything else.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Shahid I am going to have to continue this tomorrow. I have been at it all day and I have other things to take care of. Perhaps we can actually talk tomorrow. What would be a good time?
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

OK, if you press that wheel, it will bring the TV menu screen and rotate the wheel to select menu option, press it again to go into sub menu and so on.

Did you check the remote sensor board cable plugged in main board, sensor board would be located on lower right corner of TV if looking at TV front.

OK, we can continue it by tomorrow.

Thanks.