Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Nolan. May I ask you a question in relate to LG 42PJ350?

Customer Question

Hello Nolan. May I ask you a question in relate to LG 42PJ350?
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello?
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do what I can to provide the right answer to your question.

Though you have requested Nolan's attention to this case, I thought I would respond with some rather obvious advice:

If the TV is still clicking when turned On, but otherwise dead, it probably has a shorted board, or short-circuited component, in it. These cases can be hard to pin down, but it can be done by a crude sort of troubleshooting. Let me know whether you would like to continue with me, or if you would prefer to wait for Expert Nolan to be online and take up this case.

Also fairly obvious: a service manual for the TV might save you some money on parts replaced at random to see which one is the defective part. Would you like a reference to a source for a service manual for this TV model?