Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My Haier 32 inch Le32n1620- Le32n1620w the. remote does not

Customer Question

my Haier 32 inch Le32n1620- Le32n1620w the. remote does not work have to unplug then press power tv comes on but nothing else our cable provider is Charter and everything was ok until they installed it I've told them that with the previous cable company
it was all good now cannot get PlayStation to work so there for no Netflix or Hulu they say tv is defective but it's only a year old.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, These symptoms do indeed indicate the TV is defective, and Charter installing equipment did not directly cause this. Please let me know if the TV is OVER or UNDER one year old please.