Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a 52 inch samsung that wont turn on. I 't have the

Customer Question

I have a 52 inch samsung that wont turn on. I don't have the remote for it
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

Is there any power-light lit or blinking on the front of the set please?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no

Hello

In every case where their is no power light lit and you are sure their is power reaching the set the back of the set will need to come off (set unplugged from the wall)and some checks carried out using a meter (volt\amps\resistance)this is just to verify if the powerboard is bad, are you able to do that yourself?if so please let me know I will provide more details, the most likely suspect as it stands now is the powerboard itself.

Just to clarify if that board or another needs to be replaced its a simple plug in board no soldering

Please let me know if you can do work or need more info

Regards

Anthony

Let me know so we can push on with this please.

If you think this is not within your comfort then you will need a tech www.tvrepairpros.com will locate a tech in your area.

Please consider at this point rating what information I have provided so far positively, there will be a rating band with this post of stars, rating positive is the only way I get credited by the site for the help thank you.Please note the question NEVER closes and remains open always so bookmark the page

Regards

Anthony