Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Flashing blue light won't go off, and tv changes inputs

Customer Question

Flashing blue light won't go off, and tv changes inputs spontaneously
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

Sorry you are having trouble here, could you please get me the full model number found on the back of the set thank you

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
LT 52244

I am assuming there is no pic no sound

That means the mainboard has gone bad do you think you can replace this plug in board yourself?I will provide all the relevant info for that

Let me know please

Please at this point consider rating the answer positively thank you there will be a rating band with this post of stars, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, the session will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please don't rate instead just let me know and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I have picture and sound, but when I turn off tv blue light keeps blinking.Then often for no reason it will turn on again using wrong input source

Oh right I see

OK please in that case try a reset in the settings menu of the TV if that does not work (as it will have defaulted to factory default mode) then the main-board will need replacing, the problem is actually bad firmware controlling the main-board however there is no firmware available for this model so the board has to go in.

Let me know if you need more help, just so you know its not that hard to replace this board I will support you through that

Anthony

You still with me please?

I would be interested to know what you think about this please?

Anthony