Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.
There's a couple of things you can try here:
- Make sure your Samsung is updated and running the most recent firmware, let me know if need guidance here
- Does the issue occur if you switch from optical to a HDMI connection?
- Are there any audio settings you can configure for the audio output, for example, setting the TV to output DTS Stereo
- Check to see if the Pandora app itself has any audio based settings
- Lastly, does this sound issue happen with another app or for example, if you play audio content from the USB drive?
There's also a new firmware release available for your receiver as well released on 9th October: http://download.yamaha.com/search/product/?language=en&site=europe.yamaha.com&category_id=16446&product_id=1752644
Would also be worth updating that firmware so everything is fully updated
Hi Andrew, did you still need assistance with this?
No worries Drew. You can contact customer support I believe. Cheers Joel