Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I am not able to get any response from the remote control.

Customer Question

I am not able to get any response from the remote control. New batters were put in yesterday. I have to use the little control arm at the rear of the set. It is model PN51F5300BFXZA. I received it as a gift for 2014 Christmas. Yesterday I had the same problem, no effect; however, later the TV did respond to the remote. I control the volumn and on and off with the little arm. I'm not able to change the source for Netflex.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first i would have a few questions so could you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

By the way , that little joystick can also be used to change the source but if you can reply to me i will have a test for you