Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My sound on my Samsung plasma tv keeps cutting out. to get

Customer Question

my sound on my Samsung plasma tv keeps cutting out. to get it back on i either have to press mute twice or turn the tv off then on again.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

To rule out a box issue satellite or cable is it doing the same with another input like a DVD player for example?do you have another input?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it seems to be worse with the dvd which is attached via an hdmi cable yet it still does it just via the tv which is plugged straight into the aerial point on the wall.

OK that just clears the box as being bad

OK first you need to unplug the set from wallpower wait 5 mins then replug back in again, go into the settings menu using the TV s own remote control look for any factory or shipping reset and activate this ,let me know if there is any change

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
theres a plug and play function which auto tunes channels then time and date. this is the only function i could find to re set it. the sound has stopped once since doing this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
still waiting on a response.

No that is not the setting that I was referring to it may not have this facility.

In that case then there is a problem with the sound amp, this is mounted on the mainboard, do you think you can replace this board yourself ?just to clarify its a plug in board plug and play

Let me know please

Anthony