Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My Sony Bravia kdl37000 has a blinking standby light. It

Customer Question

My Sony Bravia kdl37000 has a blinking standby light. It blinks 4 times the stops for about 2 seconds then blinks four time again. I have done the factory reset . The tv works for up to ten minutes and shuts down an goes into the blinking standby mode again. Whethe tv is on it is perfect. Any help?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid and will be happy to assist you. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.
- Can you please get me the complete model number written on back of TV? KDL37000 is incorrect number.
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Thanks.