Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.
Welcome! Coming here is the best choice because calling a repair shop costs more money and time than you might think. We are now connected together on this convenient website. I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. Do you normally change channels with the Sharp tv remote or the Comcast provided remote?
2. Is your Comcast box connected with Component cables to the tv? Component cables are FIVE rca type cables- green, blue, red + white, red
** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **** Do NOT start a new question **
Leave the tv on.
Unplug the POWER cord for that little black box.
Wait 5 seconds plug the POWER cord back in.
Watch the tv screen
did you read my previous post:
More information is needed to determine that:
1. What is the full model number of the tv?
2. What is the model number of the Comcast black box?
3. Have you connected this Comcast box to another tv?
4. Have you connected another device to the tv, does it show it color?
Are you having problems seeing my replies? Here it is again:
suggest you reply back here when you get to your sisters house and can provide the needed information
simply save this web site and come back here with your reply.
do not start a new question or it will result in more charges.
If you think my time is worth something then you can pay me by clicking the 5 STARS or SMILEYS. Otherwise contact website customer service.