Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

My samsung tv picture suddenly has a of /yellow vertical

Customer Question

My samsung tv picture suddenly has a haze of green/yellow vertical lines-bars across the entire length of the screen on every channel.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Welcome! Coming here is the best choice because calling a repair shop costs more money and time than you might think. We are now connected together on this convenient website. I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority.

Vertical lines that happen on all content means the tv needs parts and service. The only (very slim) chance to resolve it would be to unplug the tv power cord for 5 minutes. That likely won't help and you will end up needing to take the whole back off the tv, ordering a Tcon board, then installing it into the tv. If that is something you want to attempt and you want more info just REPLY back here. If you are unable or unwilling to perform these operations then a repair shop should be consulted.

I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above, or even if you just want to say "thank you" :-)

In keeping with the design of this website, please be sure to click the 5 STARS or SMILEYS rating now. Doing so does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

I understand news of a failure is upsetting but clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,