Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have the Sony kds 60a2000 and have recently replaced the

Customer Question

I have the Sony kds 60a2000 and have recently replaced the picture bulb but I'm still having an issue of the screen going black every few seconds. Please help.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Welcome! Coming here is the best choice because calling a repair shop costs more money and time than you might think. We are now connected together on this convenient website. I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):

1. Exactly where did you buy the new lamp?

2. Exactly how much did the new lamp cost?

3. When the screen goes black, what are the LED indicators on the front of the tv doing? stay solid green or blinking green or blinking red or?

4. When the screen goes black, if you grab the original Sony remote and press HOME/MENU, does the tv menu stay on the screen or is it also going black?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **