Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have a tcl tv I purchased model no l65e5510fds I know how

Customer Question

I have a tcl tv I purchased model no l65e5510fds I know how to record on it but how do I record one program and watch another regards penny
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

This tv does have a PVR function, but for that to work, you must connect a usb storage device such as a memory stick or preferably a large capacity external usb hard drive to the usb port on the tv.

You can record with the record button on the remote, or initiate a recording from the guide.

You cannot record one program while watching another that is live.

It can record one and play back a previously recorded show, but the tv does not have 2 tuners so you can't watch one thing live and record another simultaneously. For that you'd need an external DVR set top box.

Once you have some items recorded, you'll find them available for playback in the tvs menu.

Best regards,