Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My tv is tinny. Samsung HLR-7178WX 71-Inch 1080P DLP HDTV

Customer Question

my tv is tinny. Samsung HLR-7178WX 71-Inch 1080P DLP HDTV
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

Two things here if its doing this on multiple inputs, the speakers OR the amp found on the main-board, you can check the speakers by taking the speakers out and with both thumbs press in the cone if you hear a rasping that means the speaker is bad.

Let me know how the speaker check goes first

Please consider rating the answer positively thank you there will be a rating band with this post, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please don't rate instead just let me know and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can assure you it is NOT the TV speakers as this is the first time in 8 years that I have used them. I have always had sound output to my bose surround sound. I just turned the TV back on and everything is fine. Thank you for your try though.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how do I cancel this request so I am not billed $23? you can keep the $5 deposit but I'm not paying $23 for your answer. Thanks, jake