Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

We do not have a picture I have turned power button on

Customer Question

We do not have a picture I have turned power button on nothing happens I did originally hit netflex didn,t get get respone & hit exit that is when I lost the picutre
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Can you please tell me what- if anything, displays on the screen of the TV when you turn it on? Does the Vizio welcome logo display? Does the TV have sound?

If you grab the Vizio remote and press MENU- does the TV's MENU display as it should?

Also how long have you owned the set for?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Did you need assistance with this please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
TV IS WORKING GREAT EITHER YOU FIXED IT OR THE SMART TV RESET ITSELF THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I'm glad to hear it's working. The processors on these sets can lock up, and if it occurs again, unplug the TV from power, then press and hold the power button on the set itself for 10 seconds and release, then plug it back in to fix the issue.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.