Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Is there an area of the menu that concerns itself with

Customer Question

Is there an area of the menu that concerns itself with volume when attempting to watch a movie on the dvd? I use input on Vizio remote and get a picture but no sound. Using the volume increase on the TV remote or the cable remote does not work. I checked all the connections and everything seems to be in place.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Welcome! Coming here is the best choice because calling a repair shop costs more money and time than you might think. We are now connected together on this convenient website. I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):

1. Are you getting sound when you put the tv on the cable setting, for cable channels?
2. What is the model number of the dvd player?

3. If you look at the back of the tv, what input did you connect the dvd player to? it will be labelled

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **