Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Today I was watching the Samsung and the picture froze then

Customer Question

Today I was watching the Samsung and the picture froze then went black. I turned it off then back on. came up and showed me the channel at he bottom of the screen but the picture never came up. I also tried the guide and it came up and still no picture.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

Thanks for the Question

If you are watching through a satellite or cable box please re-boot the box by un-plugging the box from wallpower waiting 5 mins then re-plugging the box back in again, it would be a good idea to do the same with the TV at the same time

We find that in some cases a software drop-out in the box can take out the sound and picture, the guide coming up indicates the set is good but without a signal

Let me know how this works out please thank you, ***** ***** works out good please could you rate the answer positively with the rating bar that will be with this post thanks again.

Regards

Anthony

How is this working out please?

Anthony

How is this working out please?