Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

E600i-b3 turns self off, now will not turn on. I have gone

Customer Question

e600i-b3 turns self off, now will not turn on. I have gone so far as to get off my couch and try the power button located on the left side back of tv !! still nothing. tv is less than 5 months old
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid and will be happy to assist you. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Have you tried to unplug TV and cable box power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If it doesn't fix the problem then I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the TV to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired as TV is just 5 months old, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you. I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.