Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Our TV has the message "Account Unavailable, This set top

Customer Question

Our TV has the message "Account Unavailable, This set top box does not match the account settings. It matched yesterday. What is the problem. By the way, we have a lot of problems with UVerse and are going to explore changing back to Direct TV. Please help us.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but I must say that this would definitely be a uverse problem with your account if this is not a hardware defect .

Try this;

Pull the cable box`s power cord off the wall outlet (cable box only) for a minute.
In the mean time turn off the tv and turn it back on only after you plug back the cable box power cord.
Note that it may take a couple of minutes for the cable box to reboot after you plug it back ,just give it time.