Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

TV starts up fine but no picture, get message no signal, all

Customer Question

TV starts up fine but no picture, get message no signal, all other tvs work just fine. HELP
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, What's connected to the set for broadcasts please? Is it a cable/SAT box?

If so, what type of cable is connecting the box to the TV, and what SOURCE do you have the TV set to?

Please reply back with details, or if you don't understand something- just let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

We can't do remote tech support for your TV- please reply back here and we can continue.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A cable sat box with coax cable, set to TV input, all same as when it was working
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

You're certain the TV doesn't use an HDMI cable from the box to TV?

Also have you tried using the Samsung SOURCE button to scroll through all of the available source options?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
only response is with the tv input, that gives the no or weak signal. Only snow with the other inputs
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please CANCEL and also cancel ANY CHARGES Please acknowledge