Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My tv brand is Toshiba, model 26AV52U, serial #

Customer Question

My tv brand is Toshiba, model 26AV52U, serial # ***** I suspect a power surge knocked it out but no visible damage I can see on the inside workings. TV will not cut on using remote or side controls either. The small green power light just keeps blinking with not response to cutting set on. Any help will be appreciated and whatever I need to purchase from you to get it going. Set has always had a great picture, hate to junk it, as it cost m,e approximately 5oo.oo dollars new
. Thanks so much,
Eugene Condrey
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first i would have a few questions so could you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?