Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

A week the LG Ultimate 2 has a script problem. Everything in

Customer Question

For about a week the LG Ultimate 2 has a script problem. Everything in script shows the low-case "o" filled in black, looking like a ball with a white zig-zag line running through it. Okay, it's not funny. What if any is to be done to fix this annoying condition?
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert JACK, you signed on 3 hours ago ... "working on my question". Since there is no answer or any kind of response from your side I shall sign off for today. I am not sure what to think of your business.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

This annoying problem may be caused by a software glitch.

If you haven't already done so, press and hold the power button and shut down the phone, then start it up again.

Let me know if the software reboot resolves the problem?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pete, I have re-booted a few times and also have taken out and replaced the battery. That is elementary I thought, but at no avail. What now?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

If that did not help, then the next step will be to reset the phone to its default factory settings - hopefully that resolves the issue.

Make sure you back up your information first.