Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

We can only see the top half of the stock price crawl on

Customer Question

We can only see the top half of the stock price crawl on channel 24, CNBC.
I brought up setup vertical horizontal position. Using up arrow or down arrow and then pressing ok does nothing.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

Its usually a problem between the box and the TV aspect ratio this issue so please do this as the beginning of a procedure

First, reboot the Cable/SAT box by disconnecting it from power for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Upon rebooting, if the screen aspect is still incorrect, then look for the following buttons on the Cable/SAT remote:

Aspect
Zoom
HD Zoom
Ratio
(#) symbol under the 9 key

Find any buttons with those labels and use them to attempt to correct the picture size. Let me know what happens.

Anthony