Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

My TV is 2 months old, and the sound does not work. I have

Customer Question

My TV is 2 months old, and the sound does not work. I have had Direct TV come to my home and it is not Direct TV. They have determined it is the TV itself. Went back to the store where we purchased it, and they can't help me because it is past 30 days. They said we have to get in touch with Samsung and gave me the number to call. Please let me know what to do next. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank You.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. Offhand have you tied resetting the TV to factory defaults yet to see if that helps? Also, have you tried disconnecting the set from power for several minutes and plugging it back in? If you need help with the first suggestion, please postback with the full model number offof the back of the Samsung. Alternatively if you've tried both of these suggections already, then you would start a repair ticker with samsung by calling them at the number below: 1-800-SAMSUNG Let me know if you need further help with what I've suggested above and we can proceed.If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know when you are able to see my reply.