Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

How do I get my dvd player to run on my tv? I have 2 HDMI

Customer Question

How do I get my dvd player to run on my tv? I have 2 HDMI ports. 1 is wired to the cable box and the other to the player.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

When you changed INPUTs with the TV remote control to where the DVD is connected say HDMI 2 what do you see on the display?just to add sometimes the TV wont prioritize the input you have to switch inputs yourself (sometimes called SOURCE or AV or HDMI)

Let me know please

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks.
When I change the input to blu-ray then a set up screen pops up asking what language I want.

That will be generated by the blu-ray wont it?do you use the blu-ray?the blu-ray may need to be set up, can you just stick a bluray disc in or DVD and note what the picture is like we just need to eliminate the satellite or cable box thanks

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks that worked. Goodbye

Please I need to be rated positively so I receive credit from the site thank you, ***** ***** be a rating band with this post I also have additional information to give you so please get back to me thanks again.

Anthony