Master Fix It
Master Fix It, Technician
Experience:  25 + Years experience repairing TVs, VCRs Computer etc.
11519491

I have a Sharp LC-32AV22U that I want to wall mount. Could

Customer Question

I have a Sharp LC-32AV22U that I want to wall mount. Could you give me the bolt size needed. Thanks
Category: TV
Expert:  Master Fix It replied 1 year ago.

Hi yes,

It would be best to use lag bolts and attach the mount to the wall by going into studs.

That way it would never fall. But if you need to just go through sheet rock then you can use the heavy duty metal or plastic types available at all hardware and home improvement stores cheaply.

I would use 1/4 inch threads lags or the plastic spring types for this but if you must use the sheet rock only type of mollies then use the HD ones from the store. They tell you on the package how much weight they can support and you would be surprised how well they work;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Unfortnately I was looking for the bolt size to attach the TV to the mounting bracket. Any idea on that?

Oh I see,

on that one they used at two different times different bolts for that TV, so you will need to match up one from the store on that.

I though it was a 5/16's medium thread? That should help a bit. I wish there was more out there on this part.

Thank you and have a great evening ;-)

Tech Michael

Do you have the user manual?