Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a a tcp50 c2. I would press power i would blink like

Customer Question

I have a a tcp50 c2. I would press power i would blink like 10 times and wouldnt power. Then id press and hold and it would power on. Now i hit power and just blinks i definately. What could be the problem.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. I may be able to help but I need to ask for more info.

1) Is the set still blinking 10x's, 10x's, 10x's, etc.? Or if not, what blink code are you getting on the set?

2) What is your experience with electronics repairs? Do you have a meter and the ability to measure lives voltages? Or are you looking for the most common cause of this problem and a link to the part?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Before i did not count and now its indefinate. I have a meter the thing with black and red wires to it. By the last part you can guess beggining repairs.