Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

How do you update your smart tv 65" when at the top of

Customer Question

how do you update your smart tv 65" when at the top of the page says there is an update in a blue rectangle
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Is your TV connected to your Home Network- either by Wi Fi or hard-wired Ethernet connection?

Also, what devices are you viewing from on the set (Roku, Apple TV, DirecTv, TW Cable, etc.)?

Please elaborate and we can proceed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we have wi fi in our house but I don't know if its connected or not. We have comcast tv and internet
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Does this happen only when using the comcast tv?
For example if you switch over to dvd, game, or internal apps (like netflix) does the message still show?