Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Got lg 32lf2510-zb from friend, it wont autotune, he used it

Customer Question

got lg 32lf2510-zb from friend, it wont autotune, he used it on aerial, so am i but it doesnt find any channels, may need to switch to dtv but cant find how to ?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. Please first reset the TV to factory settings as outlined on page 87 of the manual below, then run a fresh setup- pick your tuner type, then run an auto scan:

http://www.lg.com/uk/support-product/lg-32LF2510#

Let me know what happens once you're done with that please.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
did factory reset, straight into autotune, shows 0 programmes found for DTV,Radio and TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Did you select Antenna, or Cable?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it didnt give me the option, top butt on on the remote is input and have selected antenna there previously
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Go to page 67- it shows where you can select one or the other. Try selecting each one and then re-running the scan. Let me know what happens.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
in manual tuning it shows dtv in red across top then yourt receiver will add the channel to your channel list - what do i do here
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a separate DTV receiver, or just direct aerial from the wall to the TV?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
wall to tv, and the aerialworks fine with another tv although i had ti send power to it from the tv
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

What do you mean "send power to it from the TV"??

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
othe tv is lg lcd also, there was a setting that said send power to the aerial that i had to enable,autosetup here is not giving me the cable/aerial option just going straight to the check antenna screen
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I note this question is closed but you never fixed the issue and were going to refer me to another expert which didnt happen - please refund me
Thanks