Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Have Panasonic HD Plasma tv- model # TH-42PX25. menu will

Customer Question

Have Panasonic HD Plasma tv- model # ***** menu will not move tv from cable only to Air. therefore unable to hook up antenna or dish. How can we get it to change to Air. I go into Menu, then to channel search but won't search for antenna channels. and input won't change from cable only to Air
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, In order to go from cable to ANT you can't do this right form the Input MENU- you need to do it from the Setup MENU. Go to MENU------->Setup MENU------>Cable/ANT (select ANT), then select "Auto Scan" and press OK/Enter.

These details are outlined on pages 36 and 37 of the manual at the link below:

http://content.abt.com/documents/28520/TH37PX25.pdf

Let me know what happens please.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Are you able to see my reply please?