Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My Toshiba 36a43 has a blinking red light on and will not

Customer Question

My Toshiba 36a43 has a blinking red light on and will not come on can u help me please
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, have you tried unplugging for an extended period of time? ...and then plugging back in into another outlet? ...using the front panel's POWER button not just by the remote?

And as almost always this would be an internal hardware issue, are you then considering a DIY (do-it-yourself) repair approach? If yes, do you have access to and familiar with a multi-meter and even a soldering iron?