Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

Just purchased a Favi Rio-HD-K1-BL projector on-line and no

Customer Question

Just purchased a Favi Rio-HD-K1-BL projector on-line and no user guide or instruction manuals in box. Found the user manual on line but still need to know how to connect the wires, to what devices, how to store/record videos in projector.....
This is very, very frustrating as I need to use the projector for a party in 3 days and need to check it if it works properly....
Can you please, please assist me on this?
Gregory Sederoff 317/925-3497 ***@******.***
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Gregory.

What you've got there is a very basic system, so the connections are pretty straightforward to most devices. In most cases, you'll want to use the hdmi connection. If you're hooking up to a cable or satellite box, dvd player, etc, they'll simply get a single hdmi cord from the output of that device to the 1 hdmi port on the projector.

The proejctor itself cannot store or record anything, it does not have that type of capability. It does have a memory card slot, so you can plug in a usb thumb drive loaded with photos for example, and play those photos (like a slide show) on the built in media player. Is that what you're trying to do?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

If you can tell me a bit more about what specifically you're trying to accomplish I can give you more detailed info on how to set up this projector, or if a different device/model may be better suited to your needs.