Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Okay Shahid took 28 bucks from me gave me no help. I have a

Customer Question

Okay Shahid took 28 bucks from me gave me no help. I have a LG 60PN6500UA that randomly shuts down, it does not matter if you cable box or DVD or no inputs hooked up. I replaced the power supply board with new one, also replaced the logic board with new one. LG has no firmware update for this set. Now the time between shutdowns is about 5 minutes. If you hit mute or volume shuts down immediately. Which board is this as I am at my wits end. the set is only 2 years old built in February 2013 it is clean as a pin inside has plenty of ventilation.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

I'll ask customer service to close this question as it is duplicate of http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/e14caadd8e604baf8d4324afd6619939

Thanks.