Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a 3 year old 42" Insignia that is getting power as I

Customer Question

I have a 3 year old 42" Insignia that is getting power as I can see the light in the back but will not turn on either by remote or manually. This is at my lake condo and not used alot. It worked fine when I left 2 weeks ago, nothing when I got here this week. Have had no problems. I completely unhooked all wiring and cable connections but still nothing. The other tv works fine so it is not the cable.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. Is there any chance you can get me the model number off of the back of the TV?

Also, are there currently ANY signs of life on the set at all (power light lit, or blinking, Insignia Welcome screen comes up, etc.)?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need help with this?