Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I have INSINGNIA TV 30"LCD model# NS-32L430A11. When I turn

Customer Question

I have INSINGNIA TV 30"LCD model# NS-32L430A11. When I turn the TV on no picture, it has sound . what do you think?
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):

1. How long have you had the Tv?

2. Is the screen all black or is there an error message on the screen? Is the screen glowing at all?

3. If you press MENU on the Insignia remote or the buttons on the tv, does anything come up on the screen?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
owned 2yr. all blk. no pic all . But I can hear the tv..no menu
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

I'm sure you have already unplugged the tv power cord but please try at least one more time to be sure:

-disconnect all audio/video cables from tv.

-unplug the tv power cord from the wall.

-press and hold the power button on the tv for 20 seconds and release button.

-plug in the tv power cord only and try to power on.

If the problem continues then unfortunately there is not going to be any easy reset/fix. The Tv has an internal failure and the back panel needs to come off, checks need to be performed, then parts ordered and installed. If that is something you want to attempt then reply back here and I can help you (you need a meter and some previous electronics experience). If you are unable or unwilling to perform these operations then a repair shop should be consulted.

I am here to help you. If you clarification on any of the above reply back.

In keeping with the concept of this site, please be sure to click the 5 STARS or SMILEYS rating now. Doing so does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

I understand news of a failure is upsetting but clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MIKE, IM GOING TO DO THE PROCEDURE HERE SHORTLY. AM I ABLE TO LET YOU KNOW IT WORKED OR WILL I GET SOME BODY ELSE?
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

I will be here