Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

No Sync. Signal. Model 42HD569 Serial V60000579. Have TV.

Customer Question

No Sync. Signal. Model 42HD569 Serial V60000579. Have Cox TV. Have plug-in cord. Called Cox Cable co. and everything is online. What needs to be done. This is a used TV and I purchased it from Habitat for Humanity. It was working at the store on air.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

Do you mean the lip sync?when someone talks its lagging?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. No sound. Message on screen. NO Sync. Signal.

Do you have a picture but no sound?with the message?

Picture is good

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No picture. No sound.

OK it simply means there is no signal from the box how do you have the box connected to the TV?what leads?HDMI or RCA (more than one lead)

You need to pick out the input with the TV remote so look on the TV remote for INPUT or SOURCE or AV or EXT and cycle the button, (continually press it) using the TV remote

Let me know how this works out please

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No box. This TV is in another room. There is a box in the house for another TV. Cable company said don't need a box for this outlet. No leads. I was only sold TV with plug in cord.

No the box has to be connected.....

Or how is the TV to work it has no signal

It only gets its signals via the input connectors on the back of the set

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have input connectors on the back of the set. The store had 1 yellow and 2 red but they said I did not need them with cable. Also I tried the INPUT it still says No Sync Signal and then switches to power saving. Do I need input connectors if I use cable. Cable company says outlet is good and ready to transmit.

I am not sure what you mean about cable company saying "outlet is good ready to transmit" unless its an RF feed from a socket on the wall?in any case you will need a lead of some kind to go into this set period it wont work without one, the way I see it (unless you have an antenna)the set will need to be connected up using leads, there is no receiver in the set to pick up anything transmitted other than what comes from the leads into the back of the set

Let me know please

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do the leads come with the TV or are they purchased elsewhere?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can I get it to work on AIR. Is HITACHI brand different from other TV. Don't most TV have built in receivers?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was working on AIR in the store because they did not have cable connection, I would like to use it on AIR.

Sorry for delay my connection went down

AIR is through an antenna if you have an antenna it will work?BUT you will need a antenna lead to go from the antenna to the TV, thats how it worked in the store

EVERY tv is connected via the INPUT sockets on the back of the set you need to understand that otherwise there is no signal getting to the TV, if you have a look at your other TV this is the way this will be connected.

Anthony

Do you still require help with this please?

If everything is OK could you please rate the answer positively thank you so I can receive credit from the site thanks again

Anthony