Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

The link you sent me to show me where the optical ouput is

Customer Question

the link you sent me to show me where the optical ouput is located gave me an error 404. please send me the correct link
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid, requested expert is offline and will be happy to assist you to avoid any delay.

Please click following image file link where I marked Optical Output (#4) with yellow arrow located at rear of your TV.

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hi, do you need any further assistance with locating optical out port on your TV?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I dont't know what tv you sent me the link for but it doesn't look anything like my tv's connections, My tv is sony model xbr48x830c. The last 5 connections arehdmi 4
ss-usb3
yellow jack connection
black jack connection
cable type connection
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Let me recheck it, get back to you in 10 minutes.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Please check following Sony link to view xbr48x830c TV..

http://www.sony.com/electronics/televisions/xbr-x830c-series#utility_links_pdp_default

If it is similar to your TV then please check following picture file link to view Optical Out port at rear of TV which is marked with red arrow. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.

Thanks.