Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Aric, I have a sharp aquos 60" lcd led tv. Last night I

Customer Question

Hi Aric,
I have a sharp aquos 60" lcd led tv. Last night I meant to unplug the DVD play and inadvertantly unplugged the tv. When I plugged the tv back in (thinking this was no big deal) the tv would not function properly. When I power on the TV, I only get the red Sharp logo that comes across the screen. Then the screen goes black and the "v" on the center bottom panel blinks. The blinking pattern is once, pause, three fast blinks. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Amy
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid and will be happy to assist you. I need additional info of TV symptoms to troubleshoot the problem.
- Can you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Thanks.