Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Vizio E470i-A0 will not turn on blue light in bottom left

Customer Question

Vizio E470i-A0 will not turn on blue light in bottom left corner glows for 2-5 seconds then off no other light displayed Replaced power board with new 0500-0605-0270 with no change
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

Is it exactly the same issue as with the old original power-board?

How old is the set please?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Same issue It is about 2 years old

You need to replace the main-board, put the ORIGINAL power-board back in, (hold on to it or send it back but keep it for now until the main-board comes)

Again you MUST use the part-number to order the board try shopjimmy.com first if they do not have it google the part-number only, its a plug and play board the mainboard is not booting up that is your problem, note this is a board changing exercise, you cant fit individual components on these boards without specialist solder/desolder tools and test equipment so its always a board change.

Let me know if I can do anything else

Please consider rating the answer positively, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, the session will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please don't rate instead just let me know and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony

Hi

Do you need any more help with this please?

If not could you please rate the answer positively so I can receive credit from the site thanks again

Anthony