Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I can't get my ROKU stick to work on TV anymore - it worked

Customer Question

Hi - I can't get my ROKU stick to work on TV anymore - it worked for a month then stopped and it always became very hot. TV is an LG and I tried another ROKU and same thing - screen just jams on home page. What do I do - could it be wires damaged?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Can you please tell me what "wires" you're referring to as possibly being damaged? Is the Roku stick simply plugged directly into the TV's HDMI port?

Also, are any other devices connected to the TV using HDMI that ARE working fine please?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Are you there?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

If you can reply back with details (if the Roku stick simply connects directly to the TV), and what wire was chewed- then we can proceed.