Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

We have a 2013 Visio Model E601i-A3 and seems to have been

Customer Question

we have a 2013 Visio Model E601i-A3 and seems to have been knocked out by a storm Part #on back *********** Serial #LFTRNWBP3305375 is their only 1 circuit board that can be effected (main)?
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time.

Lightning can sometimes just take out a fuse on the power board, or the entire power board $30, or the power board and the main board $80. Without someone opening up the tv and using a meter to test things, it is impossible to guess. If you have a meter and want help identifying which, then reply back and I will be happy to help. Otherwise you can buy the boards at the following site:

CLICK HERE TO SEE PARTS

If you are unable or unwilling to perform these operations then a repair shop should be consulted.

I am here to help you. If you need clarification on any of the above reply back.

In keeping with the concept of this site, please be sure to click the 5 STARS or SMILEYS rating now. Doing so does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating. Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,