Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have recently bought a VIZO E43-C2 TV. When watching

Customer Question

I have recently bought a VIZO E43-C2 TV.
When watching baseball games the background noise from the crowd is so loud that we can understand one word of what the moderator is saying.
We also watch a soap "Days if our lives". There the background music is so loud we cannot hear what the what the people are saying.
We have two much older high definition TV's and this problem does not exist on either of those TV's.
Is there some what to reduce the background noise or to make what we are trying to hear louder?
Category: TV
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Are you listening to the TV's own speakers or are you listening through some kind of external sound system?

Let me know.