Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I'm ***** *****, and I have a Panasonic TC-P50GT30 with the

Customer Question

Customer: I'm ***** *****, and I have a Panasonic TC-P50GT30 with the 7 blinking red lights of death issue. After hours of online research, it appears as thoughit is most likely the SC board. I'm trying to find an SC board (TNPA5335) online for sale, but there are none in the US.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Panasonic TC-P50GT30. 7 blinking red lights. no video. Previoulsy, for the past 9 months or so, I did intermittently have a grey horizontal bar across the screen which would most times disappear after 20 minutes or so. But, 2 dyas ago, I received the 7 blinking red lights issue, and now I have no video at all.
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I'm fine with $18. How do I pay securely?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: Ok.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid and will be happy to assist you.

TNPA5335BK SC board is available at following ebay supplier but price is bit high..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/YSUS-or-SC-board-for-Panasonic-46-plasma-TV-TX-P46GT30B-TNPA5335-/321889887887?hash=item4af221e68f:g:agIAAOSwT6pVhSST

Grey horizontal bar across the screen (initial symptoms) indicate failure of SU or SD board failure as well, these boards are mounted vertically connected to SC board so be aware to replace them as well or new SC board board will get damage again. Please click SU board and SD Board link to view board images which will help you to locate them in TV.

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!

Please reply back here if there is additional questions.

Thank you.