Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My Mitsubishi WS-65875 won't turn on. The power on led

Customer Question

My Mitsubishi WS-65875 won't turn on. The power on green led blinks for a couple of seconds, but then shuts off.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

These sets have a handy error reporting system, to activate this you need to hold down on the set itself the MENU and INPUT or DEVICE buttons for more than 6 seconds (after the light shuts off) the power-light will blink a two piece code like 3 blinks followed by 2 blinks as an example, please let me know what this code is

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Anthony,
Unfortunately, I'm away from home, and won't be able to report the result of this test to you for the next ten days...
Will you hold this for a while ?
Anyhow, is there a typical problem that affects this TV model that you suspect ?

It all depends on the result of the code.

Let me know just bookmark this page and come back here

Anthony

How is this working out please?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I've just tried what you said (press and hold the two RC buttons), but nothing happened.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please see attached a photo of the remote control. Let me know if there's any other 2-button combination I should try.

No press and hold the INPUT and MENU buttons on the set itself NOT the remote for 6 seconds the light will report a blink code like I indicated earlier

Anthony