Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I need to connect my head phones fones to tv all and all

Customer Question

I need to connect my head phones fones to tv all and all ports are input except optical.
My head phones are analog. Comcast has changed all boxes
My head phones are Sonymod. TMR R-f985r
Panasonic tv is tc-P42-1. How can I get them to response. Help.(###) ###-####
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time.

The easy way to do this is just get an Optical to Analog converter box. There are many versions available, here is one example:

CLICK HERE FOR EXAMPLE OPTICAL TO ANALOG CONVERTER BOX

There may be other options, I am here to help you. If you need more help reply back. Please be sure to click the 5 STARS or SMILEYS rating now. Doing so does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating. Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,