Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a 46" vizio HD TV. model #VO47L. It lost it's

Customer Question

I have a 46" vizio HD TV. model #VO47L. It lost it's picture. Hear what happen, it made a hissing sound, picture begain to flip or roll, then went black. Upon looking at it ,itsmell like something was over heating. Can you tell me what the problem is.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

Is the set still running but you have a black screen?

Is there any sound please now?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The TV has power, because the vizio turns white from amber. Nothing else works

Its likely to be main-board failure, there are a group of regulators on the main-board that cause trouble the solution is to replace this board, cost of the board around $100_$140, are you able to do this work yourself?I will provide more info if you think you are capable?

Let me know please

If this is not within your comfort www.tvrepairpros.com will locate a tech in your area

Sorry its nothing easier

Please consider rating the answer positively, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please don't rate instead just let me know and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony

Anthony

Please let me know if you need more help.

I do not receive credit from the site until you rate the answer positively there will be a rating band for you to do that withthis post I will be around for on-going support after you rate the answer thank you.

Anthony