Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My picture is too large screen. I Can't read the all of the

Customer Question

My picture is too large for my screen. For example I Can't read the all of the writing on the bottom during football games and people's heads are cut off. I have tried adjusting the settings for full, zoom,eat. But that seems to adjust the horizontal picture more than a vertical adjustment.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

The problem is a conflict between the satellite or cable box you may be using and the TV, so the first thing to do is reboot both the box and the TV by unplugging both from wall-power waiting 5 mins then re-plugging back in again let me know if there is any change by doing that first please. We then move on from there

Thank You

Anthony

How is this working out please?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried it and it helped... some. The head is not totally cut off, just ends at the very, very top. The scroll on the bottom is right at the bottom, you can make it out but you have to work at it. Anything else I can try? Do I need to call the cable people?Sorry, I have not got back sooner. I have been out of town and very busy.

OK you can prove IT IS the cable box by simply trying another input like a DVD player or similar, its my belief because I see this often that its a software problem with the box if you try another input you are likely to find the picture geometry good (if its not then it IS the TV)if that is the case please ask the cable company to replace the box.

If you do not have another input do that anyhow.

Please remember to rate the answer positively thank you there will be a rating band with this post thank again, note the question remains open always

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am at work now. I will try soon as I get home. Thank you

OK that is no problem let me know thank you

Anthony