Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Ed. I have a Panasonic Tv Model TC-L32C22 and I a trying to

Customer Question

Customer: Ed. I have a Panasonic Tv Model TC-L32C22 and I a trying to hook up and X box. Problem: When I go to input key on remote it skips over the two HDMI ports. I have a Wii hooked up but not to HDMI for the same reason. Any Solutions?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The only other thing I can tell you is that all the other "input keys" on the remote work. At top is TV, then the two HDMI keys, followed by Component and PC. It always skips the two HDMi keys where the Xbox is connected
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: How long?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hi, You need to "Name" the HDMI Inputs in the Panasonic's MENU before you can use them. Have you done this yet?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I do that?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the reply. Please click on the link below and scroll to page 37- follow the instructions for "Input Labels" and Label the HDMI Inputs. Once that s done then you will be able to select and use them:

http://service.us.panasonic.com/OPERMANPDF/TCL32C22.PDF

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

If not, could you please click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts? It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.