Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Our LG flatscreen TV will not complete the circuit to turn

Customer Question

Hello. Our LG flatscreen TV will not complete the circuit to turn on. When the on button is pushed, it comes to life with the initial set up screen image but then never completes the circuit. Red light on the bottom never goes to blue. No electric outages occured. It simply just quit. No sound either.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. Can you please get me the model number off of the back of the set?

Offhand this is a fault in either the Mainboard or Power Board of the TV, which I've encountered many times with different brands (LG, Samsung, Sony, etc.).

Also, are you looking to repair the set yourself, or are you looking for a repair estimate and TV service locator please?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Are you able to see my reply?